In order to continue as a leader in our industry and better serve our delighted customers we will always implement the latest techniques and methods, acquire the most efficient equipment and employ a dedicated group of people whose universal philosophy is to assure that our customers receive the finest service, highest quality products and best value possible.
Every facility is certified as a TS-16949 metal stamping operation. Other certifications include ISO-9001:2000 and ISO-14001.
Reporting and Testing
IMS Buhrke-Olson helps customers meet strict quality and documentation requirements by providing required reporting services, including:
- Material certifications
- Statistical data
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Minimum Cpk
- Gage R&R studies
- Control charts and plans
- Quality Manual
- Packaging layout
- Audit plans
- Full part layout
- ISR, FMEA, APQP and PPAP
Our award winning quality has been recognized every year by our industry leading customers. Recent awards include:
- Delphi "Above and Beyond Award"
- ISI Takata "Quality First Award"
- Siemens VDO "Performance Award" The only North American stamper to receive this award
- Daimler/Chrysler Corp. "Gold Pentestar Award" Multi-year winner
- Precision Metal Forming Association (PMA)
"R.D.Pritchard-Higgins Design Award"