The IMS Buhrke-Olson staff of design, tooling, quality and project engineers consists of more than 30 experienced and professional technical people. Besides prototyping, engineering support includes tooling development, design, process design and production efficiency improvements throughout the product lifecycle. IMS Buhrke-Olson uses an integrated CAD to CMM/DCC interface and internet file transfer capability for PRT, IGS, DXF, DWG, JPG and TIF file formats. Total early engineering involvement includes tool design and construction, comprehensive project management, value analysis/value engineering, die, fixture and special equipment design, reverse engineering and additional support in fabrication, machining and special applications engineering through the IMS Companies' broad base and value-added engineering capabilities.
The quality and reliability of prototypes are critical to test and meet design requirements during new product development. IMS Buhrke-Olson offers early engineering involvement to provide complete prototype sourcing supported by full CAD/CAM capabilities utilizing EDS UnigraphicsTM , SolidWorksTM, Pro/ENGINEERTM and AutoCADTM. For advanced product analysis, IMS Buhrke-Olson utilizes additional tools including strain form analysis, photolithography and FASTFORM Advanced.
- Experienced, qualified, knowledgeable customer service personnel
- JIT, consignment programs and second party warehousing programs as required
- Latest technology in ERP management systems
- EDI capable to suit customer requirements
- Manufacturing operations strategically located in low labor cost locations
- Many years of Automotive Industry experience while maintaining a leading market position in supplying components to the airbag safety systems, automotive electronic systems and infotainment market segments
- The prevailing attitude amongst all U.S and Mexico based employees is to do everything possible to insure the timely delivery of perfect parts to the delight of our customers